Oz Prepper Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Advanced Search  

News:

Donate
Happy Camper
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Have you missed your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length.

Select language:
* Recent Posts
Re: Bullion as a prep?
by Scout
[April 30, 2017, 11:18:39 pm]
Re: Alarm mine.
by graynomad
[April 30, 2017, 09:25:35 pm]
Re: Alarm mine.
by Arkane
[April 30, 2017, 09:00:39 pm]
Re: Kero Essentials and non electrical for prepping
by odzy
[April 30, 2017, 07:33:50 pm]
Medicinal Tee
by odzy
[April 30, 2017, 07:31:21 pm]
Traffic
SurvivalBlog.com
  • *Total Members: 1696
  • *Latest: Kelenrai

• *Total Posts: 41669
  • *Total Topics: 3768
  • *Online Today: 77
  • *Most Online: 406
(February 20, 2016, 05:05:09 am)
  • *Users: 0
  • *Guests: 44
  • *Total: 44
Big River
OzPrepper Minecraft Server      OzPrepper on YouTube     

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: For those that still drink water from the tap!  (Read 21669 times)

sea-dove

• Sr. Member - Trade Approved
Re: For those that still drink water from the tap!
« Reply #45 on: April 15, 2017, 05:58:40 pm »

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

5. 40% of American Teenagers Show Visible Signs of Fluoride Overexposure

About 40 percent of American teens have dental fluorosis,4 a condition that refers to changes in the appearance of tooth enamel that are caused by long-term ingestion of fluoride during the time teeth are forming. In some areas, fluorosis rates are as high as 70-80 percent, with some children suffering from advanced forms.

It's likely this is a sign that children are receiving large amounts of fluoride from multiple sources, including not only drinking water but also fluoride toothpaste, processed beverages/foods, fluoride pesticides, tea, non-stick pans and some fluorinated drugs. So not only do we need to address the issue of water fluoridation, but how this exposure is magnified by other sources of fluoride that are now common.

It's also important to realize that dental fluorosis is NOT "just cosmetic." It can also be an indication that the rest of your body, such as your bones and internal organs, including your brain, have been overexposed to fluoride as well. In other words, if fluoride is having a visually detrimental effect on the surface of your teeth, you can be virtually guaranteed that it's also damaging other parts of your body, such as your bones.

For myself fluoride has been harmful and I have severe fluorosis which made my 2 top front teeth when they came throu, they were covered in horrible blotches and all deeply pitted in places.  I had to have these teeth capped as the damage to them was so bad and it was very unslightly.  Just imagine what that has done to my actual bones if its done that too my teeth (who knows but maybe that also lead to me getting the ostero arthritis showing on scans taken when in my 30s in so many different places).

In my case I didnt even brush my teeth very much so my issues didnt come from toothpaste must of came from fluoride in the water.  (I now days do only drink natural mineral, spring or rainwater and dont use fluoride toothpaste).

As far as does using flouride toothpaste protect from cavities.. I'd think not if i use me and my sister as an example. My sister used to always brush her teeth after meals with fluoride toothpaste and her teeth ended full of holes as a child (she ended up with about 6 fillings and dentist didnt know why except ended up telling her maybe she was brushing too much), whereas I just didnt brush (as a child I only brushed if I knew I was going to dentist) and I got no actual cavities from tooth decay at all as a child.

My first hole from dental decay happened when i was pregnant with my first child, and I developed a second hole with my second child. Sister and I ate the same diet, in fact I probably had more sugar then her as I loved kitchener buns.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2017, 06:07:21 pm by sea-dove »

doomsdayprepper4570

• Global Mod & VIP Forum Supporter
  • Keep ur powder dry and knives sharp
« Reply #46 on: April 26, 2017, 07:42:33 pm »

And the moral is do not give birth through your teeth?
A joke lol.
Loose ends make my arse itch and I have just clipped my finger nails. So the itch flows to my trigger finger.

crazycatlady

• Juniper Cottage - living simply
« Reply #47 on: April 27, 2017, 08:20:31 am »

Don't care what's in the tap water.  If you are still using tap water, it means that you are reliant on a corporation to provide the basis for your life.  I'm sure I'm not too good with that. 

It also means that you are paying them to have drinking water.  That sounds like a means of control.  Ration water?  Turn it off if you can't pay?  And etc etc. 

Tap water is just a symptom that you need to rethink your reliance on outside influences.

doomsdayprepper4570

« Reply #48 on: April 28, 2017, 05:48:13 am »

Rain water tanks are a must in my camp!
Except if you live in the cbd of a city then I would imagine the crap off your roof would be worse than the town water! ;)
Loose ends make my arse itch and I have just clipped my finger nails. So the itch flows to my trigger finger.

grenadier

« Reply #49 on: April 28, 2017, 07:44:30 am »

Have not drank tap water for decades. That stuff will kill you. And you don't know what THEY could put in it whenever it suits them. Not that I am paranoid or distrustful of those who appear to be in control.

OzHippy

• Hero Member - Trade Approved
« Reply #50 on: April 28, 2017, 04:53:24 pm »

I drink tap water by the gallons and have not been to a dentist in 25y, no issues with my teeth.  In fact it is very well documented that communities that don't take fluoride have much worse dental problems.   

It is proven that having clean water to drink has extended life expectancy by 20years.  Go back to pre- water treatment and you will see that quality and length of life was much worse, or go to communities in Africa that don't have potable water supplied and you find real disasters.

There are some issues with council supplied water especially those that pick up returned water from upstream communities.  But it has nothing to do with chlorine or fluoride.
We live in interesting times!!

sea-dove

« Reply #51 on: April 28, 2017, 07:13:47 pm »

Rain water tanks are a must in my camp!
Except if you live in the cbd of a city then I would imagine the crap off your roof would be worse than the town water! ;)

perferably underground and hidden.  Some places in the world now make people pay for the water they hold in their own rainwater tanks and tax them on this  (If im remembering correctly this is being done in some parts of America now). I guess that's a good way for governments to keep track of water too.

Scout

• Jr. Member - Trade Approved
« Reply #52 on: April 28, 2017, 07:30:58 pm »

There are bulk water storage bladders on eBay that you could put under the house out of site, out of mind, out of satellite view  ;)
You would need to have them on clean, level ground & clear of stumps.

sea-dove

« Reply #53 on: April 28, 2017, 07:53:11 pm »

I drink tap water by the gallons and have not been to a dentist in 25y, no issues with my teeth.  In fact it is very well documented that communities that don't take fluoride have much worse dental problems.   

It is proven that having clean water to drink has extended life expectancy by 20years.  Go back to pre- water treatment and you will see that quality and length of life was much worse, or go to communities in Africa that don't have potable water supplied and you find real disasters.

Have u really researched that or just quoting what someone has told you.  If you research you see it isnt in fact proven that fluorinated water helps.

Many countries were they dont have fluoride added to their water have lower amounts of dental cavies then countries which do.   eg take the world map graph, Figure 6 on page 11 Dental caries levels (DMFT) of 35-44-year-olds worldwide    @ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login     Australia and NZ are rated in the top 8 countries in the world for doing this to our water with over 50% of our water fluorinated.   Page 11 of the link I posted the world health org based on research, has got both us and NZ in red and rated our dental caries as high.  There is a lot of evidence out there that doing to this water isnt actualy helping and also evidence out there that it is having bad affects on peoples health too

"United States is only one of eight countries in the entire developed world that fluoridates more than 50 percent of its water supply. (The other seven are: Australia, Colombia, Ireland, Israel, Malaysia, New Zealand and Singapore.) In Europe, Ireland is the only country that fluoridates more than 50 percent of its drinking water, and England fluoridates 10 percent. Most of mainland Europe is not fluoridated, and yet, according to World Health Organization data, their teeth are just as good, if not better than Americans'.

If you looked at the previous who map before one on page 11, you can see as children we start off with the best teeth too cause we all have good nutrition and arent in one of those countries where people are starving and struggling for food, so we start off with good teeth rather then weak bones and teeth but end up with the worst teeth.. no thanks to fluoride.

44 out of 50 human studies showed reduced IQ levels in children from four countries (Mexico, Iran, India and China) after being exposed to high levels of fluoride
« Last Edit: April 28, 2017, 08:00:46 pm by sea-dove »

doomsdayprepper4570

« Reply #54 on: April 30, 2017, 07:31:03 pm »

A chemical engineer working for Qld heath told me the water in Monto, Eidsvold and Mudubbera were unfit for human consumption due the heavy metal contamination and other nasties.
They were checking it for usage in renal dialysis at the time! :o ;D ;D ;D ;D
You are what you eat and drink :o ;D
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Top Posters This Week