Oz Prepper Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Advanced Search  

News:

Donate
Happy Camper
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Have you missed your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length.

Select language:
Traffic
SurvivalBlog.com

• *Total Posts: 45053
  • *Total Topics: 4217
  • *Online Today: 78
  • *Most Online: 573
(July 28, 2017, 02:10:33 am)
  • *Users: 0
  • *Guests: 55
  • *Total: 55
Big River
OzPrepper Minecraft Server      OzPrepper on YouTube     

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11

Author Topic: The beast you may become  (Read 11800 times)

Arkane

• VIP Forum Supporter
Re: The beast you may become
« Reply #75 on: May 19, 2017, 06:44:21 pm »

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
God bless Arkane  ;D LOL

Not interested in his blessing any more than his cursing!

Just leave me right out of it thanks! :)

Jesus loves us all Arkane, if you like it or not  :-* But sorry no free lentil soup recipes  ;D

So are you his spokesperson ?  BONKERS the lot of you!

Gippsland-Prepper

• Symbolic moderator.
  • Global Mod & VIP Forum Supporter
  • Semper paratus.
« Reply #76 on: May 19, 2017, 06:50:48 pm »

God bless Arkane  ;D LOL

Jesus loves us all Arkane, if you like it or not  :-* But sorry no free lentil soup recipes  ;D

Who said I was his spokesperson? Bonkers? Well most people that don't agree, or understand something will always resort to defensive comments and most times its due to the low IQ factor (not you Arkane), a bit like trying to explain to a sheep why I prep I guess, but yeah you are right I am as crazy as they come  :P
G- F-CK Y--RS-LF

WOULD YOU LIKE TO BUY A VOWEL? BAA BAA!

odzy

• VIP Forum Supporter
« Reply #77 on: May 19, 2017, 07:45:13 pm »

but yeah you are right I am as crazy as they come  :P

Yep, I can vouch for that LOL

sea-dove

• Hero Member - Trade Approved
« Reply #78 on: May 19, 2017, 09:56:07 pm »

Jesus who???   ::)

I think he was some begger who used to go around wrapped in a sheet with bare feet.

doomsdayprepper4570

• Keep ur powder dry and knives sharp
« Reply #79 on: May 20, 2017, 06:23:31 am »

It always amazes me people will roll that about (about jc) and look at you as if you are missing something in
your life! But hey, each religious group are the same and of course they all know they are more correct than
every other group! Smile sweetly at you and tut tut :)
When at home the women probably take it in every orifice known to man and the husband is bonking his kids and grand kids! Just Like Keith Wright the rockhampton state mp from years ago!
Devout religious man of unquestionable faith and had to have the local sex-aid shop closed down as it was immoral. But then he was screwing his kids, step kids and any other kids he could get hold of.
Yep gotta love those good old christian boys!
I think he is still in jail getting his circle of friends enlarged! :o ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D >:(
Loose ends make my arse itch and I have just clipped my finger nails. So the itch flows to my trigger finger.

doomsdayprepper4570

• Keep ur powder dry and knives sharp
« Reply #80 on: May 20, 2017, 06:25:08 am »

Oh and as my grandad told me.
If you get a new neighbour and he starts talking /preaching religion then brand your calves early!
Loose ends make my arse itch and I have just clipped my finger nails. So the itch flows to my trigger finger.

Smurphy

• VIP Forum Supporter
« Reply #81 on: May 20, 2017, 07:29:38 am »

Theres a lot more atheist paedos than Christian.
First rule of a gunfight. Bring a gun.

Arkane

• VIP Forum Supporter
« Reply #82 on: May 20, 2017, 07:53:21 am »

God bless Arkane  ;D LOL

Who said I was his spokesperson? Bonkers? Well most people that don't agree, or understand something will always resort to defensive comments and most times its due to the low IQ factor (not you Arkane), a bit like trying to explain to a sheep why I prep I guess, but yeah you are right I am as crazy as they come  :P

I do not agree but I do understand!
As the entire subject is about an imaginary being I have no interest for or against the imagination but simply hate this imaginary shiitte being pushed onto me in any way shape or form!
I used to tolerate the pushing bit but the older I get the less tolerance I have! and now It has progressed to hate!
It is not the imaginary god I hate but the fanatics/zealots that seem impelled to force it upon others either in the positive or negative way!

I am not interested in gods or religion in any shape or form, neither do I want cursing or blessing in any name!
You have YOUR Religion just keep it to yourself thanks!
It is offensive to push ones religion on another yet just about every religious person seems to !
Even labelling non religious persons as Atheists is offensive, as I do not believe in any imaginery gods or any of there hokey pokey bullshite labelling me with a religious label is offensive!

But believers think because they believe they are above/superior to non believers so can say anything they like and disregard any offence the lower types may feel! yet those same people get offended when their own faith is challenged and get very one eyed!

Come the Apocalypse I just might treat anyone who shows any religious faith as a danger to my survival putting them in the mental insane department and to be dealt with accordingly!

And most kiddy fiddlers are religious or pretend to be to gain access to victims!

Smurphy

• VIP Forum Supporter
« Reply #83 on: May 20, 2017, 08:01:17 am »

How is labeling someone who believes in no god an atheist insulting? And no most paedos now days are aethiests. Simply because of tje decline in religious beliefs, the amount of people, not the percentage of religious vs non

Arkane

• VIP Forum Supporter
« Reply #84 on: May 20, 2017, 09:33:24 am »

How is labeling someone who believes in no god an atheist insulting? And no most paedos now days are aethiests. Simply because of tje decline in religious beliefs, the amount of people, not the percentage of religious vs non

How is labeling someone who believes in no god an atheist insulting?

I do not "believe" in no god! that assumes a position that god exists and I refuse to believe! and hence religious tones!

Many many insults come from believers in that way! from the assumption that god exists!

By Asking that question in that way is insulting to someone who fails to follow the fairytale of god!

There is "NO GOD" to believe or disbelieve so the whole subject whole or in part is complete "BOLLOCKS"

I do not believe or disbelieve in god because of its non existence!

Show me a god and I will either believe or not! until then it is not a real subject to even think about except when being insulted by it! and I am mighty sick of that!

Gippsland-Prepper

• Symbolic moderator.
  • Semper paratus.
« Reply #85 on: May 20, 2017, 10:04:01 am »

I understand some are very scared or even get offended by Christianity, and I am not even the last person to push my religious beliefs upon any one. Ask me and I gladly share, don't want to hear it I am gladly keep it to myself. Bring it up in conversation then I will add to it, make it into a shitefight on here, well I tend not to argue with an idiot, what's the use?  ;)

G- F-CK Y--RS-LF

Smurphy

• VIP Forum Supporter
« Reply #86 on: May 20, 2017, 10:34:47 am »

Arkane if being called an atheist insults you, then you are a whining fuckwit.

Smurphy

• VIP Forum Supporter
« Reply #87 on: May 20, 2017, 10:37:46 am »

Read the definition of atheist. If you can indeed read. Because you can't spell.

Gippsland-Prepper

• Symbolic moderator.
  • Semper paratus.
« Reply #88 on: May 20, 2017, 10:52:02 am »

Arkane if being called an atheist insults you, then you are a whining fuckwit.

Hey champ I know you mean well, but I have pointed out to you before about using profanity. And name calling on here tends to turn into a shitefight of some sorts, sure I don't mind stepping in or more if need to, but prefer to keep it at some level of civility, so please no name calling or words that some one might take as bad language  :)

Just remember we are all different people, the only obvious thing we all share is prepping, some of us are easier ticked off than others, although I am a true believer that it is only text on a computer screen, keep it clean, don't get personal and we will get on just fine on here
G- F-CK Y--RS-LF

odzy

• VIP Forum Supporter
« Reply #89 on: May 20, 2017, 10:59:21 am »

Like I said before, religion, god, believes, ect are the main cause of disagreements, fighting, insulting and even wars :(  I myself lost fate in all religious crap, god, or that so called Jesus lad who is portrayed to be some saviour told in bibles by someone wanting us to believe a certain story.  NO wonder the scientific community is at war with religious groups.

To be honest its best to keep all religious thinking outside forums that way no one will have anything to fight about it ;)

My 2 cents, so carry on!  :-X
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11

Top Posters This Week