Oz Prepper Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Advanced Search  

News:

Donate
Happy Camper
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Have you missed your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length.

Select language:
* Recent Posts
Traffic
SurvivalBlog.com

• *Total Posts: 50478
  • *Total Topics: 4472
  • *Online Today: 84
  • *Most Online: 573
(July 28, 2017, 02:10:33 am)
  • *Users: 0
  • *Guests: 65
  • *Total: 65
Big River
OzPrepper Minecraft Server      OzPrepper on YouTube     

Author Topic: Is it just me  (Read 2020 times)

MorwellEstachologist

Is it just me
« on: September 29, 2014, 04:30:24 pm »

Is it just me or with this IS thing coming (which I think could be another scenario) the stock market is going down.
If you notice the US dollar value is going down to its lowest point in about a year.
A lot of stocks are going down too...
So I ask you, what do you think is happening...

frank6th

Re: Is it just meh
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2014, 11:57:12 pm »

Hi ME, a good friend of mine believes the USA has an agenda to default again which would drop the US bond prices which China has lots of... This in turn would put pressure on the Chinese to float the Yuen which is their goal.
But just at present the US stock market looks as though it has got back to where it was before the 2008 collapse and they are still pumping in stimulus and feeding low interest dollars into it. So it is a bit hard to call, our market has not recovered fully from 2008 and our dollar is now in free fall with no gold reserves to back it up! That's a bit of a concern.

I know this is a prepper site and we are all doing a little to insure us against a SHTF event, but right the way through history people have been predicting the end of the world, if I had a dollar for every prediction that has not happened I would be very rich! All things in moderation and adapt to change is the secret!

tuffenuff

• VIP Forum Supporter
Re: Is it just me
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2014, 11:54:09 pm »

things that make ya go mmmm! and maybe the perfect storm.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
at times this article is a bit slow and to many too much history but then that is what cycles are about and it does do well, if you persavere, in relating a much hidden understanding of economics. it is also heavy on illustrated graphs so bear in mind that they were part of the presentation of the lecture tour (powerpoints).
keepin the wolves @ bay

Top Posters This Week