Oz Prepper Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Advanced Search  

News:

Donate
Happy Camper
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Have you missed your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length.

Select language:
* Recent Posts
Traffic
SurvivalBlog.com

• *Total Posts: 50478
  • *Total Topics: 4472
  • *Online Today: 84
  • *Most Online: 573
(July 28, 2017, 02:10:33 am)
  • *Users: 0
  • *Guests: 64
  • *Total: 64
Big River
OzPrepper Minecraft Server      OzPrepper on YouTube     

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: Who will buy the debt if banks collapse  (Read 28121 times)

Baggyarse

Re: Who will buy the debt if banks collapse
« Reply #75 on: April 17, 2015, 10:27:40 pm »

I like this article I found while browsing for info, it explains the complex nature of the current financial situation in the US in basic terms. I can't confirm the actual numbers quoted as fact though myself, and on this point I suppose the Geeks out there would have a case for criticism of the article. I had a look at the link for myself that the author uses as his reference for his claims, it was a lot to troll through, I trust the author of article has done their research on what is written below, I suppose time will tell who was right and wrong. I see even the regular news is reporting warnings, the IMF has released warnings that the world economy is in a dangerous situation. I saw this on the BBC today.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

OzHippy

• Hero Member - Trade Approved
« Reply #76 on: April 18, 2015, 06:38:03 am »

I personally don't think the stress tests match reality! Well the Deutsche Bank also has tens of trillions of dollars in derivatives and even failed the stress test.  If one goes down it is like dominoes and they all fall over.

JPMorgan Chase has something like 8,000 subsidiaries and an emergency plan that is more than 10,000 pages long LOL try implementing that.
Wall Mart in the US just closed 5 super stores overnight the two thoughts are:
Financially broke for a budget store that is bad news as they re the largest employer in the US, the consumer driven economy has major cracks in it that will soon be a rift. The other more conspiracy theorists are linking it to Jade Helm and martial law in the US???

Santander and Deutsche Bank fail US 'stress tests'
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Chinese housing/construction market has collapsed it is the single biggest GDP earner in China,  so they all taken money out of construction and put it in stocks - stating the gov. won't allow the stock market to fail - LOL the Chinese stock market is up like e 50% just this year so far = heading for mass failure, another big domino that is going to fall.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2015, 06:45:04 am by OzHippy »
We live in interesting times!!

Offgrid

• VIP Forum Supporter
« Reply #77 on: June 19, 2015, 07:14:09 pm »

You have outlined pretty much why I live as I do...and why I sought out a web blog like this one...

Thanks for that...I feel like a voice in the wilderness at most times...but, then, I am a voice in the wilderness, huh???

::)

shineyshooter

• Hero Member - Trade Approved
« Reply #78 on: June 20, 2015, 02:56:00 am »

Geek: Thanks for your insights and clarity.

I'm curious what you meant by 'velocity'
I'm also curious as to where you're concerned?

Geek

• Full Member - Trade Approved
« Reply #79 on: June 20, 2015, 09:24:46 am »

I received an email that brought me to this post. I've dropped off this forum as some of the members thought it was okay to make fun of the 9/11 attacks. Having been in the WTC at the time and having friends killed in the attacks, it was clear this was not a forum where I would be welcome. Your question is reasonable however, so if you would like an answer PM me and I will reply.

Offgrid

• VIP Forum Supporter
« Reply #80 on: June 20, 2015, 08:50:57 pm »

I helped pour concrete in the early foundations. Geez, I'm old......
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Top Posters This Week