Oz Prepper Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Advanced Search  

News:

Donate
Happy Camper
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Have you missed your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length.

Select language:
Traffic
SurvivalBlog.com
  • *Total Members: 1808
  • *Latest: mtnba2k

• *Total Posts: 45360
  • *Total Topics: 4238
  • *Online Today: 53
  • *Most Online: 573
(July 28, 2017, 02:10:33 am)
  • *Users: 0
  • *Guests: 34
  • *Total: 34
Big River
OzPrepper Minecraft Server      OzPrepper on YouTube     

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: Play my scenario and test your prep and thoughts...  (Read 21088 times)

Arkane

• VIP Forum Supporter
Re: Play my scenario and test your prep and thoughts...
« Reply #75 on: September 26, 2015, 01:57:07 pm »

That's a lot of fuel!

Yes I might be!
No I might not be!

?

« Reply #76 on: September 26, 2015, 02:41:55 pm »

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Unfortunately they wernt the fantasies I require
To continue in the style of the scenario and as a butt raider you seem to assume alot

Based on your last move this is how things played out considering you are on mOO turf and surf
And I know this area better than you know the sweat on your mums back.

Before I droped into my sandcastle with ken and barbie with tunnels that you have no way of knowing about
There are no metals they are nothing but dirt tunnels rienforced with the magical hair of a unicorn.
Not designed for anything but quick movement from one place to another
I lubed my first toy.

Whilst you are waiting to see how your constipation goes I have alreadt
Made my way out of the tunnels into the woods after donning my knights helmet Tony Abbott gave me.
And am now at one of my many hidden gimp dungeons watching your every move.

As you set fire to my arse the thin plastic and lube messes  my home filled with the smell, it ignites and I run back to the seemingly inconspicuos toy tanks around my home wich are actually hiding Hulk Hogan wrapped in peanuts and licorice and any other kit kat pieces i could find over the many years i hsve been doing this not the few months you threw together ebay purchases of 300 this is SPARTA toys .

They explode sending hot coconut over my back in all directions half if not all your swimming fishy fishes are dead.
Say you survived you then here a  engine start nearby
Thats the TONKA toy starting the pump to the ten thousand ltr of glitter underground pumping ketamine up to the trees that are all around you covering you and and your men.

In the distance you see a flame getting closer.
Thats just your arse burning

Boom your dead from HIV

ARE YOU FOR REAL???

Splitter

• VIP Forum Supporter
« Reply #77 on: September 26, 2015, 07:23:46 pm »

Ummmmmmmm
Lmao

Thats not how I wrote it I did it on my phone
Bloody auto correct

Sorry

Still laughing
redundancies
you can never have enough
if you have one mite aswell make it two
When injustice becomes law resistance is duty

MelbournePrepper

« Reply #78 on: October 09, 2015, 11:05:20 pm »

I'm surprised how hardcore both the raiders and defenders are. They seem to take casualties and KIAs in their stride. Does either side have evac procedures? How many dead before either side breaks? Unless either side has a steady source of recruits each KIA hurts. Personally I think after a month there will be some sort of government on some sort of level. Man seems to need to sort of law and order. If I was the leader of the raiders I would be setting myself up as a feudal overlord giving protection from other raiding bands in return for a precentage of the harvests. (indeed that was probably the origin of feudalism)

wolfie

« Reply #79 on: October 15, 2015, 11:50:03 pm »

Very interesting to read this thread.
My first thought was 300 people is a lot to feed. The more likely number would be 10 to perhaps 40. With that number you will be successful a number of times but u can't afford any losses. Replacements will hard to find of any quality.
It has got me thinking about what i would do.

I'll sleep on it and get back to you

Arkane

• VIP Forum Supporter
« Reply #80 on: October 18, 2015, 11:37:47 am »

As a raider how would you operate?
First up there would be continuous recon and intel gathering by any means available!
Second targets would be carefully selected and attacks well planned and rehearsed!
Third Raiders raid they do not besiege or settle enemy locations!
They appear from nowhere, hit hard and fast and due to second above do not fail!
They do not stop for casualties but they do slow to take prisoners
There is no looting until the battle is won

Once the battle is won and area secured own casualties are taken care of then enemy casualties are!
Prisoners are processed
Then the salvaging is done in an orderly fashion.

Suitable slaves can be taken and the rest released on leaving!

Two options if your place is targeted by raiders
First is to pack very quickly and bolt
Second is to resist 
 If you are a farmer at heart and not a warrior realisticly you can only flee!
If you are a warrior at heart and only a farmer by need and there are many of you and you have done the hard defensive work option two may be viable but you will take casualties!

Raiders will attract all those you would repel, so raiders will rarely be short of recruits and as they are raiders they have time to train!

Captain Obvious

« Reply #81 on: February 01, 2016, 07:42:38 pm »

I just got myself a 32mm group using my 300wm at 300 meters and I have put those rounds through 12mm steel at 100 meters.
Sooo I know my position is going to be shot at but not by you haha
Lets face it people when being shot at, they are cowards as am I so after knocking over the guy saying he wants my stuff I'm out the back door with my bug out bag to my high ground.
After reducing ranks by just 3 - 5 people who look like there giving orders I'll see what happens lol

OzHippy

• Hero Member - Trade Approved
« Reply #82 on: February 01, 2016, 08:49:08 pm »

I have not read all the post here.  I have discussed this with others.  It is not ww1 senario where it is take the hill at all costs and people don't care about their own lives.  In the prepper type end of world most raiders would just move on to another easier target and not risk getting injured with no medical backup. Defending you shoot to wound and not kill it is demoralizing and takes a lot of resources to deal with injured. 
Australians no longer have that mindset of sacrifice my life for the group.  I doubt that can be enforced discipline by executing people that you have armed.  They would shoot you back or desert.
The mere fact that you are raiders means you have limited resources like guns and ammo, food, medical suppies and training, I would engage and fight even if outnumbered 10:1

If you area  group of 300 Muslims that think death is glorious and you are fighting to establish a  caliphate then things might get interesting.    The only other groups would be a bike gang that has over the years build up a hierarchy of leadership and discipline.  Sneaking around is not their style and going into remote rural areas that have limited resources would not be in their interest. 
We live in interesting times!!

doomsdayprepper4570

• Global Mod & VIPĀ Forum Supporter
  • Keep ur powder dry and knives sharp
« Reply #83 on: February 01, 2016, 09:46:13 pm »

Caltrops and cans are very demoralising. Being hit by an enemy that you can not see or hear and have no idea where they are firing from is a bitch.
2-6 hits on members of a 30 plus group would see them vacating at a rapid rate of knots as a 22 rimfire in the nuts will change most blokes desire!
Ok not just nuts, knees, arms shoulders, gut shots are good and painful!
A shot in the arse cheeks is bad as well, hard to walk/run/sit/shit/ sleep!
Lifes abiatch.
Loose ends make my arse itch and I have just clipped my finger nails. So the itch flows to my trigger finger.

Captain Obvious

« Reply #84 on: February 02, 2016, 07:44:52 am »

What saying is that my response would be. Hit and relocate.
Problem is while I'm moving between positions I'm sure someone might get into my hut and take some stuff. But I'm not keeping all my stuff in a single location so for me I hope it would be acceptable losses.
For the enemy force.... I'm assuming you haven't sent your entire army on one search and raid so correct me if I'm wrong but a resonable sized force would be about a dozen or less in which case I'm staying in the area, a lot more and I might just hit 3 - 5 at range then leave.

Sniper_Killshot

« Reply #85 on: June 19, 2017, 12:43:40 pm »

Ok, not sure if this thread is still up, but here it goes...

So I am (pre SHTF) RAAF, so I have many skills to use. I get an alert from my custom built (by me) security system that someone is trying to enter my property. I immediately gather my family, put on tactical gear (combat helmets, bulletproof vests, shin protectors, combat boots) and collect high powered rifles from the gun safe, and attach suppressors (which I have a licence for, for urban pest clearing) and attach scopes, and I holster my service pistol. We each also have combat knives, and we are trained in their use. I am a good shot, and the rest of the family are decent shots. We take up positions around the house and start taking shots at the vehicles. Due to the suppressors, the shots are virtually silent by the time they hit, and your people start dropping. Fast.

Your call.

Pilliga-yowie

« Reply #86 on: August 18, 2017, 03:41:52 am »

This is a tough one there are only a couple of real options. Hopefully you have a fall back position with more supplies so you let them have what they want and get out of the area or if you are set up with a garden and animals I think it would make sense to try to bargain some kind of let's call it a tax. Then hopefully you have time at least to leave or find reinforcements and get your gear back. You don't pillage a countryside without making a lot of enemies
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Top Posters This Week