Oz Prepper Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Advanced Search  

News:

Donate
Happy Camper
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Have you missed your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length.

Select language:
* Recent Posts
Traffic
SurvivalBlog.com

• *Total Posts: 50478
  • *Total Topics: 4472
  • *Online Today: 88
  • *Most Online: 573
(July 28, 2017, 02:10:33 am)
  • *Users: 0
  • *Guests: 85
  • *Total: 85
Big River
OzPrepper Minecraft Server      OzPrepper on YouTube     

Author Topic: Peter Schiff USD going to collapse  (Read 4952 times)

OzHippy

• Hero Member - Trade Approved
Peter Schiff USD going to collapse
« on: June 13, 2016, 08:33:05 pm »

Makes good argument for USD collapse.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
We live in interesting times!!

PadreDeZiggy

• VIP Forum Supporter
Re: Peter Schiff USD going to collapse
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2016, 09:26:20 pm »

To be fair, he has predicted this a few times in the past three years.

Looks more likely that Japan, China and/or Europe's currency will fall first.

Perfect storm if the real estate bubble bursts here as well.

Doesn't mean that I won't consider purchasing gold before 27 September...just in case.

Gippsland-Prepper

• Symbolic moderator.
  • Global Mod & VIP Forum Supporter
  • Semper paratus.
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2016, 09:45:43 am »

Makes good argument for USD collapse.

No matter the date of a collapse, it is coming disregardless, and if you are not ready now you never will! I still have my money (yeah sounds off) on October of this year.
G- F-CK Y--RS-LF

WOULD YOU LIKE TO BUY A VOWEL? BAA BAA!

doomsdayprepper4570

• Keep ur powder dry and knives sharp
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2016, 07:10:45 am »

Yeah, no, it will be all ok! We will print a few more trillion greenbacks to keep things going, no problem! ;)
Being howled down by a latte sipping wanna be who would mess his panties if his credit cards went poof and
the coffee shops closed!
Wonder how much makeup those clowns wear?
« Last Edit: June 19, 2016, 11:54:13 am by doomsdayprepper4570 »
Loose ends make my arse itch and I have just clipped my finger nails. So the itch flows to my trigger finger.

OzHippy

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2016, 11:48:34 am »

Yeah, no, it will be all ok! We will print a few more trillion greenbacks to keep things going, no problem! ;)
Being howled down by a latter sipping wanna be who would mess his panties if his credit cards went poof and
the coffee shops closed!
Wonder how much makeup those clowns wear?
There is some truth to that, but they have been printing money since 2008 and things are still catastrophically failing.  There is a lot of talk in the media (mainstream) about helicopter money - after one more round of negative interest rates the start flooding the streets with money like massive tax returns or giving every citizen 20,000 dollars.  In ancient Rome as a last ditch effort they flooded the streets with millions of coin money - it cause the final inflationary collapse and then the roman empire was no more.

Hence why I say it starts with a USD collapse as they will eventually flood the streets with money, up till now the money printing has gone to stocks and the uber rich but has done nothing but accelerate the collapse and now the bankers are looking at final attempt by flooding main street with cash.
We live in interesting times!!

doomsdayprepper4570

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2016, 11:55:39 am »

I will have mine in gold bullion 1 oz pieces please! ;D ;) 8)
Loose ends make my arse itch and I have just clipped my finger nails. So the itch flows to my trigger finger.

Azzaaa

• Full Member - Trade Approved
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2016, 10:18:50 pm »

Understanding history is critical to being able to see what we are facing. Thinking that rome collapsed because of the debasement of the coinage shows the incomplete and biased research spouted by the gold bugs. They have no clue that it is the collapse in the confidence of government that creates the need to increase the money supply as people hoard whatever money they receive.
         This occurred between 250 and 260 AD. As you can see from the chart. The romans did not borrow they produced new mine supply to pay for the deficit.
         The Emperor Valerian I  was captured in 250AD and the confidence in government collapsed as the Romans were powerless to do anything. People were scared and the governments tax receipts crashed. It was actually deflation that caused the massive debasement of the coinage.
         This is why people think that the US dollar will collapse. They don't realize that the Roman denarus was being hoarded as it was being debased. This was because the confidence in the future was bleak. Exactly as we see today.
        The crisis was the collapse in the confidence in the government and the increase in the money supply was a response not the cause.

doomsdayprepper4570

« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2016, 08:08:09 pm »

So the more we stash away in cash the quicker it crashes?
Sounds good, I will empty the last of my accounts tomora, but I will need some assistance!
Not to carry the cash away that is! ;D

Arkane

• VIP Forum Supporter
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2016, 10:38:46 pm »

yes when everyone panics and hoards there cash/money under the bed it stops circulating
If one stops buying stuff no one needs to be employed to make stuff so no one gets a wage
and no one can afford stuff etc etc!
Money must circulate in the economy for there to be an economy
Increasing debt increases circulation of the money but debt reduction reduces circulation reducing the economy!

doomsdayprepper4570

« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2016, 05:45:21 am »

I am a bad citizen then.
Debt now equals zero $$$$$$$$$$$$.
Spending has been cut by $45,000 a year to stop bank taxation cycles.
Most food is home grown and under the bed savings are the priority after preps are finished.
I do not get much of a wage anyways, but it costs us little to live.

crazycatlady

• Juniper Cottage - living simply
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2016, 06:37:02 am »

You are my inspiration.  Wish I had your determination and ability to life independently.  I worry too much about the down the line effects.  For instance, what happens in 20 years when I want/ need aged care?  But I am working on the worry gland and trying to balance life a bit more.

doomsdayprepper4570

« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2016, 08:09:39 am »

Hi,
Look as a nurse I have seen all manner of broken down people.
A lot younger than me.
Drugs, smokes, excessive booze, stress, farm chemicals and physical abuse from sports and lifestyle are the real killers. Best advice I can give is live your life to the best of your ability for as long as possible.
If things become too painful or your body has declined beyond real use then I plan to end it myself.
I will not be lying in bed with someone else wiping my butt!
Two boxes of temazepam  and two box of panadiene forte will give you a painless forever sleep!
You can tidy up your financials have time with remaining friends and family and then have the dignity of being
in control of your life and its end.
That is my plan.
But hey I really do not like polis and other absolute wankers telling me what I can and can not do! :o

Top Posters This Week