Oz Prepper Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Advanced Search  

News:

Donate
Happy Camper
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Have you missed your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length.

Select language:
* Recent Posts
Re: Bullion as a prep?
by Scout
[April 30, 2017, 11:18:39 pm]
Re: Alarm mine.
by graynomad
[April 30, 2017, 09:25:35 pm]
Re: Alarm mine.
by Arkane
[April 30, 2017, 09:00:39 pm]
Re: Kero Essentials and non electrical for prepping
by odzy
[April 30, 2017, 07:33:50 pm]
Medicinal Tee
by odzy
[April 30, 2017, 07:31:21 pm]
Traffic
SurvivalBlog.com
  • *Total Members: 1696
  • *Latest: Kelenrai

• *Total Posts: 41669
  • *Total Topics: 3768
  • *Online Today: 77
  • *Most Online: 406
(February 20, 2016, 05:05:09 am)
  • *Users: 0
  • *Guests: 45
  • *Total: 45
Big River
OzPrepper Minecraft Server      OzPrepper on YouTube     

Author Topic: Goodbye good luck  (Read 300 times)

Pedro

• VIP Forum Supporter
Goodbye good luck
« on: February 11, 2017, 04:53:58 pm »

Well, this used to be a useful site but now it's degenerated to giving a few loudmouths
a venue for THEIR opinions together with derogatory remarks against those who would dare object.

The loudmouths seem to think that being moderators makes them something special.

I wish serious preppers all the best, and you still might get some useful information from some of the older posts
but It's not worth signing on these days just to get umpteen posts from the vocal few.

Bye Pedro

Gippsland-Prepper

• Symbolic moderator.
  • Global Mod & VIPĀ Forum Supporter
  • Semper paratus.
Re: Goodbye good luck
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2017, 05:20:13 pm »

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Well, this used to be a useful site but now it's degenerated to giving a few loudmouths
a venue for THEIR opinions together with derogatory remarks against those who would dare object.

The loudmouths seem to think that being moderators makes them something special.

I wish serious preppers all the best, and you still might get some useful information from some of the older posts
but It's not worth signing on these days just to get umpteen posts from the vocal few.

Bye Pedro

Bye bye Pedro, but just think about it, a new member with less than 20 comments and 0 post coming on here stirring the pot, what does that tell you! His questions were answered in a normal manner to a point, as Sam had never ever contributed to this forum in regards to prepping, so after careful consideration he was warned to suck it up, and no he did not take the hint, as moderators on here we get our fair share of shills and nutters that other members don't even see or read about even to the extend of hate mail or via the chat box on the bottom right, but feel free to prejudge the work moderators do on here every single day year after year, and lets not forget that the moderators have contributed to this forum with tons of information for others to learn from as compared to a newbie member that seemed hell bend on stirring (old deleted member from the past or member from Ausprep), so I see your choice and stand as some what odd, but then again it's your choice to do so and I fully respect your choice. Here is a link for you, it's where most disgruntled ex Ozprepper members go to to find comforting answers for their problems they deemed to have had on here, say hi to them for me  :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
G- F-CK Y--RS-LF

WOULD YOU LIKE TO BUY A VOWEL? BAA BAA!

Top Posters This Week