Oz Prepper Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Advanced Search  

News:

Donate
Happy Camper
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Have you missed your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length.

Select language:
Traffic
SurvivalBlog.com
  • *Total Members: 1808
  • *Latest: mtnba2k

• *Total Posts: 45360
  • *Total Topics: 4238
  • *Online Today: 53
  • *Most Online: 573
(July 28, 2017, 02:10:33 am)
  • *Users: 0
  • *Guests: 39
  • *Total: 39
Big River
OzPrepper Minecraft Server      OzPrepper on YouTube     

Poll

Do you think Australia is a terrorist target?

Yes
- 42 (89.4%)
No
- 4 (8.5%)
Not sure
- 1 (2.1%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8

Author Topic: Do you think Australia is a terrorist target??  (Read 17739 times)

Muslim prepper

Re: Do you think Australia is a terrorist target??
« Reply #90 on: October 20, 2016, 11:59:35 pm »

no way bros i m a muslim and we are aussies as wel, its all cool with me, i think the china is comin 1 day soon we need to help eashother to keep them out of our country, for sure

doomsdayprepper4570

• Global Mod & VIP Forum Supporter
  • Keep ur powder dry and knives sharp
« Reply #91 on: October 21, 2016, 06:53:17 am »

:o ;D :'(
Loose ends make my arse itch and I have just clipped my finger nails. So the itch flows to my trigger finger.

paddler

« Reply #92 on: October 21, 2016, 07:38:46 am »

I would not be worried about China , there are other players flexing their muscles all over the world , as usual America the watch dog Australia the lap dog as in all previous conflicts we just follow along dum de dum, in al seriousness though I think the powder keg is the Middle East as usual , and the good old USA has to keep sticking their nose in to problems that have been around for thousands of years
RELIGION SEEMS TO BE THE COMMON DENOMINATOR

Paddler

doomsdayprepper4570

« Reply #93 on: October 21, 2016, 08:52:59 am »

Always has been!
Oh, and greed!
Loose ends make my arse itch and I have just clipped my finger nails. So the itch flows to my trigger finger.

sea-dove

• Hero Member - Trade Approved
« Reply #94 on: March 28, 2017, 10:19:47 pm »

Im amazed we havent had a big terrorist attack yet but Im sure it will happen.   

Take care with Sydney airport as I think that would be a high probable place for something like that to occur at.

Father

« Reply #95 on: July 10, 2017, 02:29:49 am »

Islamic cultures are invading Australia by stealth. The average Australian sees very little of the slow invasion.

After World War II we had a large influx of Displaced Persons who migrated to Aus, fitted in, albeit bringing much of their own culture. The Greeks, Italians, other Europeans had their large groups in capitol cities. They al worked, started businesses and paid their taxes.

After the Viet Nam conflict, we had large migrations of South East Asians. Same deal, they worked, set up businesses, settled in even though they had their own large groups in close knit groups in capitol cities.

The Indians and Chinese have been doing it for over a hundred years.

Check out the migrations of mainly Caucasians from African countries who are settled in Western Australia. Hard working, paying taxes.

Compare all that to the recent influx of Islamic peoples living in very close knit areas in capitol cities, who don't work, are on social welfare benefits, demand to have Islamic Laws made legal in Australia. Look at what is happening all over Europe, where countries are putting Border fences up and manning them with Border guards and Military. Just to try and slow the inflow of illegal migrants. Check out the number of Islamic people who are getting voted into Local Government office in the UK.

They are taking over here too. They are just doing it be stealth

doomsdayprepper4570

« Reply #96 on: July 10, 2017, 12:44:04 pm »

Hopefully they will get fat enough to eat if need be! ;D

OzHippy

« Reply #97 on: July 10, 2017, 04:52:00 pm »

Once Muslim population in an area reaches 5% they start terror tactics to take over a place.
In the Philippines thy just took an entire city and beheaded all the Christians totally supported by the so called moderates from the religion of peace. 
At Mayor of London a Muslim said about terror attacks it is a reality of living in a big city, Japan who even at the recent G20 summit refused to take any Muslims have had no terror attacks.

Muslim population in Melbourne in some areas has reached critical mass so can well expect terror attacks to increase dramatically.

We live in interesting times!!

crazycatlady

• Juniper Cottage - living simply
« Reply #98 on: July 11, 2017, 07:45:10 am »

There are terror attacks sure and extremists and insane people are always going to perpetrate these.

Nothing much worries me but if I had to pick a worry, besides the disintegration of the food supply chain, I am more concerned about chinese trade issues.

Lets just contemplate what amounts to a totalitarian government suddenly going "shut the borders".  Their people might be upset but they have a long cultural history of compliance.  And lots of population to sell their own crap to.  What is the rest of the world going to do?  No export trade from Australia and who is going to make every car and every appliance and woven cloth and etc? 

Imagine if the rest of the world was also struggling with say a conflict or their own economic downturn.  How would they gear up for war?  Where does their fuel and ball bearings come from?  And so on and so on.

And lets just take this imaginary scenario a bit further.  Imagine if some sort of far sighted secret policy existed in a place like China.  Aside from buying up treasury bonds and international debt instruments like they are going out of fashion, imagine if they actually had a policy of cutting prices even if it cost them money, knowing that they will destroy the associated industry in the country of choice AND THEN - they have them at their mercy.

Have you checked the country of origin on your clothes lately?  Or shoes?  Done much bugging out in crappy shoes that you can't get hold of anyway because no one is making anything anymore?

Guess I just have far too much time on my hands and little to occupy my mind.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Paddler

• VIP Forum Supporter
  • 1CDO
« Reply #99 on: July 11, 2017, 07:57:37 am »

Wow people don,t you think the Free Trade agreement is great for our country NOT , we end up with all this crappy goods as CCL has stated above and no industry here , oh I spose we can thank our little polly friends in Canberra for this situation , got rid of the tariffs on imported goods here , thanks guys , my initial industry all gone now , just my rant for the day , more people should read the constitution of this country especially the part with the Magna Carta section about social rebellion  ;D ;D, does this make us a target not really but other things at play certainly do , I.e get out military out of the Middle East and maybe look at a few other things , overseas conflicts always bring trouble back , been there and still paying for it

Paddler >:(
A ship should not ride on a single anchor or life on a single hope ???

Father

« Reply #100 on: July 11, 2017, 02:14:17 pm »

How many of you remember the Terrorist Training camp found on the NSW south coast in the 70's. Somehow, it all went away. Did the Press orchestrate to hide it?

Like the " proposed " nuclear power station on the south of Jervis Bay, NSW. It was more than proposed. They had already laid the foundations.

There is so much stuff they hide from us, or just make the information disappear, its not funny

OzHippy

« Reply #101 on: July 11, 2017, 05:15:56 pm »

Wow people don,t you think the Free Trade agreement is great for our country NOT , we end up with all this crappy goods as CCL has stated above and no industry here , oh I spose we can thank our little polly friends in Canberra for this situation , got rid of the tariffs on imported goods here , thanks guys , my initial industry all gone now , just my rant for the day , more people should read the constitution of this country especially the part with the Magna Carta section about social rebellion  ;D ;D , does this make us a target not really but other things at play certainly do , I.e get out military out of the Middle East and maybe look at a few other things , overseas conflicts always bring trouble back , been there and still paying for it

Paddler >:(
There are many things economically and politically (war) as well as natural disasters that can put the world into a SHTF event.  Things are so tense and fragile at the moment one little thing can cause all the dominoes to start falling. 

Terrorism is a local thing with casualties usually fairly low number of casualties, except for a few potential events like a dirty bomb being set off, or a bio-engineered plague being released.    We are approaching an error where there is a lot of anger like what was witnessed a the recent G20 summit.  So global terrorist events are becoming a reality.
We live in interesting times!!

doomsdayprepper4570

« Reply #102 on: July 16, 2017, 07:03:51 am »

CCL we must be related?
This country is so devoid of the ability to make goods such as cars and electronics now it is embarrassing!
Once china/india (apparently chinese are getting paid too much now) has domination of manufacturing then
we will see a steep rise in the asking price of all goods made there.
Try buying a smaller 2500 watt kungfu inverter these days!
You could buy them from aldi for $75 once and now they are asking $300-$500 for the crap.
Apparently they have stolen all of tesla electric car tech recently, so stay tuned for some super cheap electric cars in the future. May spell the doom of bigoils dominance.
We need them to buy our beef at prices that allow farmers to exist/survive.
Farmers costs of production has gone up 10 fold and the return from their cattle has only gone up %75 atm. Same with fruit and veges. People here expect food for free and money to spend on un-necessary shit like overseas holidays, 100 inch tv's, caravans, $100,000 cars, macas, drugs, smokes etc etc.
Basics of life, food and shelter!
All the rest is gravy, with or without poison added.

sea-dove

« Reply #103 on: August 08, 2017, 01:35:16 am »

Im amazed we havent had a big terrorist attack yet but Im sure it will happen.   

Take care with Sydney airport as I think that would be a high probable place for something like that to occur at.

haha I hope no government person thought I was in the know of the latest attack.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2017, 12:43:12 am by sea-dove »

graynomad

• Rob's website
« Reply #104 on: August 08, 2017, 09:37:27 pm »

People here expect food for free and money to spend on un-necessary shit like overseas holidays, 100 inch tv's, caravans, $100,000 cars, macas, drugs, smokes etc etc.
Basics of life, food and shelter!
All the rest is gravy, with or without poison added.

Yep.

Scattered showers my arse -- Noah, 2348BC.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8

Top Posters This Week