Oz Prepper Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Advanced Search  

News:

Donate
Happy Camper
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Have you missed your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length.

Select language:
Traffic
SurvivalBlog.com
  • *Total Members: 1816
  • *Latest: Tia

• *Total Posts: 45776
  • *Total Topics: 4259
  • *Online Today: 62
  • *Most Online: 573
(July 28, 2017, 02:10:33 am)
  • *Users: 1
  • *Guests: 43
  • *Total: 44

Big River
OzPrepper Minecraft Server      OzPrepper on YouTube     

Poll

Do you think Australia is a terrorist target?

Yes
- 43 (89.6%)
No
- 4 (8.3%)
Not sure
- 1 (2.1%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Author Topic: Do you think Australia is a terrorist target??  (Read 18345 times)

hailesellasie

• VIP Forum Supporter
Re: Do you think Australia is a terrorist target??
« Reply #105 on: August 09, 2017, 04:30:54 am »

Well, there you go, they just foiled an attempt to bring down a plane (couple o' weeks ago). However, if it wasn't for the yanks' and the poms' secret services we would've had a tragedy on our hands. But hey...

Have you ever looked at the baggage handling staff in airports, behind the scenes and noticed who is actually running the joint? All our mozzie bros..rrrriiiight....So let's just say who has an ear and an eye, let him/her hear and see.

The terrorists were stopped because the package they were trying to freight was too heavy. OK, so what if the weight was of no consequence? Now they know...

Only now we are having all sorts of tight security checks and scans...why not before? We've been at war with these mofos since 2001..duuuh!!!

Another thing, and I can only vouch for WA main airport: After 22:00hrs, no cops are around. They finish their shift, and goodnight. This has happened every time I've left/come back on late flights.

She'll be right mate, ain't gonna cut it no more people....

I'm sorry, but until I hear muslims LOUDLY denouncing any attack that's happened or stopped, instead of praising their blood thirsty luciferian god,  I will treat them all as suspect and terrorists. Rather be safe than sorry.

doomsdayprepper4570

• Global Mod & VIPĀ Forum Supporter
  • Keep ur powder dry and knives sharp
Re: Do you think Australia is a terrorist target??
« Reply #106 on: August 10, 2017, 09:19:13 am »

Yep last time I flew internally I was swabbed for gun powder residue and all the ragheads walked by
and I am still not sure what sex they were with all the shit they were wearing?
This is one fucked up cuntry! :o >:(
Loose ends make my arse itch and I have just clipped my finger nails. So the itch flows to my trigger finger.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Top Posters This Week