Oz Prepper Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Advanced Search  

News:

Donate
Happy Camper
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Have you missed your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length.

Select language:
* Recent Posts
Re: How did you prepare today?
by sea-dove
[Today at 01:56:07 am]
by sea-dove
[Today at 01:41:48 am]
by sea-dove
[Today at 01:37:11 am]
by sea-dove
[Today at 01:13:56 am]
Re: Cannibalism after SHTF.
by sea-dove
[November 20, 2017, 11:35:17 pm]
Traffic
SurvivalBlog.com
  • *Total Members: 1831
  • *Latest: Dr Doom

• *Total Posts: 46267
  • *Total Topics: 4276
  • *Online Today: 47
  • *Most Online: 573
(July 28, 2017, 02:10:33 am)
  • *Users: 0
  • *Guests: 32
  • *Total: 32
Big River
OzPrepper Minecraft Server      OzPrepper on YouTube     

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Imminent financial collapse  (Read 3126 times)

BleedingGumsCityFool

• Jr. Member - Trade Approved
Re: Imminent financial collapse
« Reply #60 on: June 07, 2017, 08:23:41 pm »

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Its high time we drew the line and declared war on other countries for having too many starving people. Its better off if they were wiped out to stop their suffering.

nuke them?

Yep. We built all of those nukes we might aswell use them for something. Put these people out of their misery. There are just too many of them to feed everyone, It would bankrupt us all. Sooner or later we are going to use them anyway. Because why did we build them in the first place?

Get rid of the nukes. Get rid of the grossly suffering. Kill two birds with one stone there. Then maybe this world will wake up to a more positive outlook on life. A brighter future where no one suffers anymore.

You don't even believe your own liberal agendas regarding Global Warming. If it actually is real then you wouldn't be continuing this disaster of a planet. You would be egging world war 3 on. At least then we would have a chance of stopping the pollution which is destroying our planet.

have u had any thought at all of what world war 3 could consist of. Im in no hurry to get radiation poisoning. That's probably worst then global warming.

****wondering if some of the people at this website are crazy****
Its amazing how irrational some came become with fear of things which "could" happen.

You are on a website dedicated to preppers. Why are you here if you aren't willing to realise the ramifications of the disaster that you believe will happen?

I believe that financial collapse will lead to world war 3.

If you're here for growing food only, then why are you growing food? Wouldn't you be better off on a website dedicated to farming?

If you're not having nightmares every single night about the end of the world you're not prepping hard enough. Nightmares that make you wake up screaming.

Nightmares like this:

Ones that make you wake up and throw up your guts and wished you could die.

If we're all so good inside then why did we make so many death missles? If humanity is so good at the root core of humanity then why did we make so fucking many? and why do we continue to make so many.

When I look at this video all I see is bliss. Finally the world is ending. Finally we will see some release from our prisons.

Our release from prison of the constant cold war. The cold war that is warming up again.

And while I'm still alive music like this keeps me going for just one second more:

Hey this is good stuff, I should tell it to my counsellor/psychiatrist!

We've had a breakthrough everyone! :D
« Last Edit: June 07, 2017, 08:53:56 pm by BleedingGumsCityFool »
I provide a technical examination and cynical evaluation of the equipment and practices of prepping.

sea-dove

• Hero Member - Trade Approved
« Reply #61 on: June 07, 2017, 08:28:35 pm »

Yep. We built all of those nukes we might aswell use them for something. Sooner or later we are going to use them anyway. Because why did we build them in the first place?

I dont think I need to say anything as Im dealing with someone completely crazy.

sea-dove

« Reply #62 on: June 07, 2017, 08:32:17 pm »

If you're not having nightmares every single night about the end of the world you're not prepping hard enough.

Life is for living.

Im not about ruin my life by dwelling every moment on some disaster which may not occur. People can prep and prep well without doing that.  If you want to constantly think about it and dwell in depression land through your constant negative thoughts, that's your problem and not mine.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  I hope you are aware that the Terminator isnt real.

That would be a very good idea, this group isnt all that great for therapy sessions esp when there are ones like Arkane about haha.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2017, 08:37:26 pm by sea-dove »

BleedingGumsCityFool

« Reply #63 on: June 07, 2017, 09:04:59 pm »

If you're not having nightmares every single night about the end of the world you're not prepping hard enough.

Life is for living.

Yeah I was raised a jehovahs witness though so my entire young life I've been told about the end of the world. Its a constant battle trying to NOT think about the end the world.

Im not about ruin my life by dwelling every moment on some disaster which may not occur. People can prep and prep well without doing that.  If you want to constantly think about it and dwell in depression land through your constant negative thoughts, that's your problem and not mine.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  I hope you are aware that the Terminator isnt real.

That would be a very good idea, this group isnt all that great for therapy sessions esp when there are ones like Arkane about haha.

Thats just it though.

We DO have terminator robots. Drones. UAVs. Airplanes. Tanks... Dogs.... Exoskeletons... and Smart Bullets....

Warning: Very depressing and scary:
« Last Edit: June 07, 2017, 09:12:17 pm by BleedingGumsCityFool »
I provide a technical examination and cynical evaluation of the equipment and practices of prepping.

OzHippy

« Reply #64 on: June 07, 2017, 10:21:41 pm »

Life is for living.

Yeah I was raised a jehovahs witness though so my entire young life I've been told about the end of the world. Its a constant battle trying to NOT think about the end the world.

I don't think long to wait now till the apocalypse and the tribulations start.  It is always worse than what they say it is.
Do the JW  preach preparedness other than spiritual??

$200 Billion Asset Manager Warns "There's Danger At The Door" As Markets Lose Focus On Fundamentals

"Stressed" Australians Struggle With Record Debts As Housing Market Overheats

We live in interesting times!!

Blackheart1916

« Reply #65 on: June 07, 2017, 10:33:45 pm »

Now... I'm of the type who believes that the whole world is grossly overpopulated and so therefore people should starve to death
Yep I"m with you on that one sea dove.

I deal with my own depression many times out of the year and my own depression is partly caused by these economic conditions and this overpopulation problem.

I'm not a person who would take them out on my own. I'll just survive and prepare and let nature take its own course. I've got a handy pension so I"ll just keep popping the anti-depressants and anti-psychotics

keep up with those anti-psychotics.

i didnt think I could any more be surprised by comments I see on this website but I must say I was surprised by this post.

BleedingGumsCityFool

« Reply #66 on: June 08, 2017, 12:55:43 am »

Life is for living.

I don't think long to wait now till the apocalypse and the tribulations start.  It is always worse than what they say it is.
Do the JW  preach preparedness other than spiritual??

They do have on their website a video dedicated to followers having a bag full of supplies like a first aid kit, flashlight, etc. For natural disasters mostly.

But no they do not come out and say it that they want to prepare practically for any event really, which is very dissapointing because for many years I was stuck in a situation where I couldn't do anything about it and I was thinking the world was ending and that god had betrayed/abandoned me.

If the JWs ever decide to prep for themselves and their families it will most likely be in complete secrecy to the other members of the churches/kingdom halls and to the churches corporate body itself.

The Jehovahs Witnesses are actually in a constant battle between corporate head offices and what the individual congregations want. I say constant battle but the reality is is that its like a bully in a room tying up kittens and slitting their throats.

There really is no way that you can request that a law or a rule be changed religion-wide and the religious beliefs that the corporate entitiy of the New York branch (which is where all law changes originate from) come from a single board of top members who believe that God talks to them through prayer.

So thats how they've managed to completely outlaw and demonise Homosexuality, among other things. And this will never ever change. So you can certianly think that this religion will eventually be destroyed from the inside out.

There is also regular spying and reporting to corporate of the other brothers of the church and whistleblowing is widespread too. If you don't follow what the church says in their secret books To the letter you are cast out and shunned by everyone in the entire religion. This is even true if you are a top brass Baptised Circuit Overseeer.

You have no privacy even amongst your own family either, your wife can theoretically report you to the other brothers of the congregation and she can then be influenced to leave you based upon scripture. So unless you follow the letter of the scripture exactly you are in deep trouble.

So lets say for example if a brother just so happens to be a pedophile that you let into your house because he's too cheap to rent a room for the night. Tough luck, not only are you expected not to talk about it (because you would be shaming God's Glory.) But you are also expected to treat them with respect and dignity while they live with you.

And you are expected to cast out any Homosexual children in your family as if they are strangers. And you are expected to trust anyone in the church as if they were your own flesh and blood. Even if they are your own flesh and blood you are expected to kick them out of your house and make them live on the streets.

Oh yeah and speaking of Blood. You are not allowed to have Blood Transfusions and you are regularly told just how amazing modern science is, how they can do operations with synthetic blood now and how you don't need a blood transfusion for most operations. etc. And you are encouraged to get a no blood card after you become baptised. You are told just how important it is and how good you are for doing what God Jehovah tells you to do. etc.

The practice of shunning is still very alive and well too, though they will never admit to doing it. JWs are professionals at lying and manipulating others to do or think whatever they want.

I know that the reality now is that members who go there only go there because they want to still keep talking to their family members and not because they are somehow interested in the religion. And their kingdom halls are now meeting grounds for men and women alike who want to date each other outside of the church. Or to leave the church entirely.

It IS a dying religion. The older generation are dying off and the new ones don't care at all about going to regular meetings anymore. The scriptures/Watchtower literature is constantly bombarding people into doing the right thing but the reality is is that the people already know the basic concepts of compassion, morality and fairness.

So the people who go there regularly are constantly being bombarded with "Jehovah is great, always be faithful to Jehovah, Always follow Jehovah God's wisdom, Always believe what W&T (Watchtower & Tract Society) says and never ever question what they say or believe.

Its a religion on the brink of self destruction but because everyone is so evenly brainwashed and pacified nobody actually has the balls to do anything about it.

So people who go there are in reality really really bored and sick of how the church has stagnated on issues. There is also always massive amounts of self-fulfilling propaganda like for example the recent Magazine Stands are heavily trumpeted at the churches at the moment and oh how WONDERFUL it is that "the word of god" is reaching so many poor African people all across the world.

There has also been massive cost cutting all across the board too. The Watchtower and Awake! magazines have been severely cut back to the point that they are only a couple of pages whereas before there was at least 30 pages and members are now asked to go to jw.org to obtain the most recent Watchtower "study edition" and download it to their ipads/iphones/android devices and use those instead of using the magazines.

Because making magazines costs money. Lots of money.

What religion do you follow by the way? I'm curious.

I'm buddhist btw but sometimes I'm also crazy so its kinda hard sometimes to tell what I am.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2017, 01:36:12 am by BleedingGumsCityFool »

sea-dove

« Reply #67 on: June 08, 2017, 09:26:18 am »

that's very sad, no wonder you are depressed.

We DO have terminator robots. Drones. UAVs. Airplanes. Tanks... Dogs.... Exoskeletons... and Smart Bullets....

yes though it doesnt mean they are going to take over the world and humanity. I dont think many of us are prepping for a robot take over  :P

Interesting thought thou. Who's prepping for terminator?
« Last Edit: June 08, 2017, 09:39:36 am by sea-dove »

sea-dove

« Reply #68 on: June 08, 2017, 10:21:36 am »

whoops, I think I got BleedingGums confused with another at another website I'd been chatting to.. so going to delete most of my post.

It IS a dying religion. The older generation are dying off and the new ones don't care at all about going to regular meetings anymore.

another reason why its dying is cause its a cult which has made false end of the world prophecies at times like so many other cults, anyone can look stuff like that online.

What religion do you follow by the way? I'm curious.

I'm buddhist btw but sometimes I'm also crazy so its kinda hard sometimes to tell what I am.

seeing u asked. I do not follow any religion as such but get my belief system from what Ive experienced and what I know
« Last Edit: June 08, 2017, 12:10:34 pm by sea-dove »

OzHippy

« Reply #69 on: June 10, 2017, 08:20:57 am »

Desperation is setting in China.  US retail apocalypses has breached the cliff edge and and going down like a lead balloon.
Another day another well respected financial manager calling for economic catastrophe, there is daily some well know trader or fund manager saying it is all going down very soon and will be worse than what the world has ever seen before.

Jim Rogers Warns Next Crisis Will Be "Biggest In My Lifetime"
"Later this year or Next"
Billionaire commodity guru Jim Rogers believes the next economic catastrophe is coming. And when it arrives, it’ll be the worst financial calamity the 74-year old investor has ever seen.
Rogers, who discussed his outlook on “The Bottom Line” with Henry Blodget, told the Business Insider founder that the tremendous debt buildup and unreasonably high asset valuations have made the global economy even more vulnerable than it was in 2008, and that the next crash will the "the biggest in my lifetime."

"It's A Perfect Storm": List Of Retailers In Danger Of Bankruptcy Hits Record 22

Chinese Companies Ask Employees To Buy Their Stock, Promise To Cover Losses
« Last Edit: June 10, 2017, 08:23:53 am by OzHippy »

OzHippy

« Reply #70 on: June 11, 2017, 02:32:43 pm »

The articles on imminent disaster are coming in faster and faster....

U.S. Weeks Away From A Recession According To Latest Loan Data

Goldman: "The Last Time The Market Acted Like This Was At The Tech Bubble Peak"

Why The Markets Are Overdue For A Gigantic Bust

The Fourth Turning: A Summer Of Rage And The Total Eclipse Of The Deep State

Azzaaa

• Full Member - Trade Approved
« Reply #71 on: June 18, 2017, 07:10:15 pm »

Ozhippy you are just like the Jehova witnesses allways preaching the end of the world financially speaking. But no idea when or how. Jim Rogers has been preaching that sermon since the 70's. Buy gold he says and you will be just fine.
    I have said it before and I will say it again. The stockmarket is not in a bubble. It's the bond market that has the problem. It's government that is in trouble not the private sector.

doomsdayprepper4570

• Global Mod & VIP Forum Supporter
  • Keep ur powder dry and knives sharp
« Reply #72 on: June 18, 2017, 07:21:40 pm »

Off topic, but local jw's have been told to arm themselves and have bob's!
Really cracked me up when one of them told me about it years ago.
OH and the firearms are unregistered as well! :)
Loose ends make my arse itch and I have just clipped my finger nails. So the itch flows to my trigger finger.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Top Posters This Week