Oz Prepper Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Advanced Search  

News:

Donate
Happy Camper
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Have you missed your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length.

Select language:
Traffic
SurvivalBlog.com
  • *Total Members: 1930
  • *Latest: Lizzie

• *Total Posts: 49017
  • *Total Topics: 4387
  • *Online Today: 54
  • *Most Online: 573
(July 28, 2017, 02:10:33 am)
  • *Users: 0
  • *Guests: 42
  • *Total: 42
Big River
OzPrepper Minecraft Server      OzPrepper on YouTube     

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Party over!! World’s longest running bull market – 55y Aus housing...  (Read 3972 times)

Gympiegoat

• Sr. Member - Trade Approved

I went to Melbourne last year to visit my son & dropped in at Epping supermarket. I thought I was no longer in Australia. Thought I was in Lebanon or Vietnam.

Only hint of a changing Australia in Gympie is a few Chinese, Thai & Indian takeaways & a few Indian owned petrol stations.

I'd be happy to have a blander diet to have the Australia we had when I was young before Al Grassby & Labor stuffed things up.

jack outbush

We now have a 100,000 homeless people , yet when  certain types of immigant parasites arrive they  get housing instantly plus go on welfare ' resist learning to speck English & wont intergrate !!!   >:(

These types  of people are best described as Garbage  , they will destroy our future , out breed us ! whilst using our money to  destroy our way of life  :(

odzy

• VIP Forum Supporter

Not long before someone like Pauline will come along and rule...  then!  We trow them all out  ;)

grenadier

• Hero Member - Trade Approved

Another one like Pauline in and then the locals will get rid of her too. She orta watch that low rat who's flying her around too.

OzHippy

Yip the sky is falling get ready for major instability....

A lot of fundamental issues with global economy are sticking their ugly head out.  GDP of Europe/US/Japan/China below expectations.  Credit liquidity is drying up – Trump starting trade wars – housing and building prices across the globe are softening. 
Asian/European/US markets down and down on Thursday.  All US stocks in the red for 2018. 
Might be another ±2% loss in super today when the Australian markets open at 10am Friday….

Stocks Plunge As Trade Turmoil, Credit Crisis, & Tech Wreck Loom
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Investment Grade Credit Crashes As Dow Dumps 500 Points
We live in interesting times!!

grenadier

I reckon the world economy and national economies are models, theories, paradigms that are followed and have no real substance. At the stroke of a pen, world leaders could wipe all slates clean and start all over again.

jack outbush

I reckon the world economy and national economies are models, theories, paradigms that are followed and have no real substance. At the stroke of a pen, world leaders could wipe all slates clean and start all over again.

I used to think similar , but the debt now is so intertwined that doing so would start anarchy .
But to cheer you up we are facing a dystopia situation anyway   :(

OzHippy

New home sales in the US have dropped three months in a row. Yip there is carnage in the global markets the debt burden is coming home to roost.  Most gov spend more than they earn it has to eventually fail.

Carnage... Everywhere

There is plenty of dysfunction in plain sight to suggest that the financial markets can’t bear the strain of unreality anymore. Between the burgeoning trade wars and the adoption in congress this week of a fiscally suicidal spending bill, you’d want to put your fingers in your ears to not be deafened by the roar of markets tumbling. A 40 to 75 percent drop in the equity markets will leave a lot of one-percent big fish gasping on the beach as the tide rolls out. But the minnows and anchovies will suffer too, as regular economic activity declines in response to tumbling markets. And then the Federal Reserve will ride to the rescue with QE-4, which will very sharply drive the dollar toward worthlessness. The result: a nation with a sucking chest wound, whirling around the drain en route to political pandemonium.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2018, 08:31:51 am by OzHippy »

doomsdayprepper4570

• Global Mod & VIP Forum Supporter
  • Keep ur powder dry and knives sharp

And also trump is starting a trade war with china!
All looking good for a merry x-mas.
Trula lul la la la la la!   :)
Loose ends make my arse itch and I have just clipped my finger nails. So the itch flows to my trigger finger.

OzHippy

With economic collapse comes war and the war rhetoric is increasing.  India and Pakistan are also going at it again.

Chinese Newspaper: Beijing Should Prepare For War In The Taiwan Straits

In Warning To Iran, Israel Releases Video Of 2007 Airstrike On Syrian Nuclear Facility

Russia warns will retaliate if US strikes in Syria over 'false flag chemical attack'

EDIT: Fixed tiny fonts - Graynomad
« Last Edit: March 24, 2018, 09:49:44 pm by graynomad »

doomsdayprepper4570

• Global Mod & VIP Forum Supporter
  • Keep ur powder dry and knives sharp

I need to sell some more cattle and top up the petrol stores!
Loose ends make my arse itch and I have just clipped my finger nails. So the itch flows to my trigger finger.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Top Posters This Week
Member Posts
ozspark 1
Arkane 1