Oz Prepper Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Advanced Search  

News:

Donate
Happy Camper
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Have you missed your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length.

Select language:
* Recent Posts
Re: Buying land cheap
by Hoopy
[October 23, 2018, 09:11:01 pm]
Re: G'day from sydney
by rwa
[October 23, 2018, 09:59:59 am]
Re: The Bunker
by grenadier
[October 23, 2018, 07:33:42 am]
Re: Why I think archery is an important skill
by Arkane
[October 23, 2018, 05:44:18 am]
Re: G'day from sydney
by Arkane
[October 23, 2018, 05:36:47 am]
Traffic
SurvivalBlog.com

• *Total Posts: 50204
  • *Total Topics: 4450
  • *Online Today: 88
  • *Most Online: 573
(July 28, 2017, 02:10:33 am)
  • *Users: 0
  • *Guests: 51
  • *Total: 51
Big River
OzPrepper Minecraft Server      OzPrepper on YouTube     

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: North Korea bioweapons  (Read 4919 times)

sea-dove

• Hero Member - Trade Approved
Re: North Korea bioweapons
« Reply #30 on: December 28, 2017, 04:34:45 pm »

Here is a link for the antibiotic treatment of anthrax.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has also issued an order permitting the emergency dispensing of oral formulations of doxycycline without a prescription during an anthrax emergency to individuals who may have been exposed to B. anthracis.

What is inhalation anthrax?

Anthrax is a serious disease caused by the spore-forming bacterium B. anthracis. Inhalation anthrax is the most deadly form of the disease, with a historical mortality rate of approximately 90% for untreated cases. Inhalation anthrax occurs when an individual inhales aerosolized spores..  It is not spread from person to person. Early symptoms include fever, chills, fatigue, cough or headache. Later symptoms include shortness of breath, chest pain, confusion or nausea. Symptoms usually occur within 7 days of inhaling anthrax spores, but can occur as soon as 24 hours after exposure or may take up to 6 to 7 weeks to appear (animal data show symptoms can occur more than 50 days after exposure).

What is the usual dose of doxycycline for post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP) of anthrax?

The full PEP regimen is 60 days. During an anthrax emergency, recipients may receive an initial 10-day supply to begin doxycycline therapy; public health officials will announce whether recipients need more doxycycline and how to get additional quantities of the drug.

umm yeah sure, I bet they'd only have enough of that in stock for VIPs and their families. If a city become under attack of aerosolized arthrax spores I extremely doubt that there would be enough of this med to be given to all for 60 days.  The normal citizians would be so screwed.

America should be shitting itself but I think they believe they can go and stomp on Korea first before they stomp on them. You can see why these two countries would wish to get in first and why this all could so easily at this point go to SHTF scenario. 

Scary knowing Nth Korea has soldiers who are immune to anthrax.....  :(   , as we aren't hearing of their soldiers dying from anthrax, it really sounds to me that they have created a secret anthrax vaccination there which the rest of the world don't yet have and I cant imagine them doing this unless they do think they will be using anthrax to attack.

I dont think there could be a clearer sign as this is a country which don't even feed its own troops properly yet its bothering to vaccinate them against this .....  logic says this is telling us something.

One thing for sure is if that anthrax immune soldier is alive that they will be questioning him to find out how he became immune to anthrax and if there was an actual outbreak he was exposed to or not. You can almost bet those Americans will get the answer beaten out of him or use any other way to get it out of him (poor thing, another water-boarding victim?) and do know what is going on with this and if they do know they are about to be attacked with anthrax, we can bet they will try to hit NK first.  Maybe this is why they've recently changed tune and now saying they will attack first?

Are shares in that anthrax drug or any other anthrax drug starting to jump (it could be a good time to buy some shares).
« Last Edit: December 28, 2017, 05:09:02 pm by sea-dove »

doomsdayprepper4570

• Global Mod & VIP Forum Supporter
  • Keep ur powder dry and knives sharp
« Reply #31 on: December 28, 2017, 09:59:31 pm »

I forgot to add the bit where the spores will remain viable for a couple of decades until inhaled
or ingested. The masks may save you initially, but how long will they last?
You need approx 10,000 spores into your body before you get an active infection.
Loose ends make my arse itch and I have just clipped my finger nails. So the itch flows to my trigger finger.

sea-dove

• Hero Member - Trade Approved
« Reply #32 on: December 31, 2017, 05:34:22 pm »

Hoopy

• Sr. Member - Trade Approved
« Reply #33 on: August 07, 2018, 07:23:23 pm »

Saddam had WMD...we know this to be BS now.Assad drops chlorine bombs on his own people...we know this is BS and considering where all this disinfo is coming from it amazes me the people that buy into the BS that amurican fakemedia put out with no...NO proof at all.People actually buy this BS  :o 

North Korea has the most concentrated reserves of rare earth minerals (REM) on the planet and this is the ONLY reason why the US has seen fit to isolate the country for near on 70 yrs.China is the only country that has access to their REM through trade...one only has to look beyond the rhetoric and BS with a touch of actual research to see the reasons why NK are demonised.If one looks at the history of South Korea and the injustices that were subjected upon the people/country from 1951 by the amuricans through their puppet leaders one might come to the conclusion that North and South aren't the problem...Just saying.

Red

« Reply #34 on: August 07, 2018, 11:18:05 pm »

Saddam had WMD...we know this to be BS now.Assad drops chlorine bombs on his own people...we know this is BS and considering where all this disinfo is coming from it amazes me the people that buy into the BS that amurican fakemedia put out with no...NO proof at all.People actually buy this BS  :o 

North Korea has the most concentrated reserves of rare earth minerals (REM) on the planet and this is the ONLY reason why the US has seen fit to isolate the country for near on 70 yrs.China is the only country that has access to their REM through trade...one only has to look beyond the rhetoric and BS with a touch of actual research to see the reasons why NK are demonised.If one looks at the history of South Korea and the injustices that were subjected upon the people/country from 1951 by the amuricans through their puppet leaders one might come to the conclusion that North and South aren't the problem...Just saying.

What Hoopy said ^^^
If NK were even a tiny part of the threat they supposedly pose to the western world they would have actually done something by now. They don't have the weaponry, the capability or intention to do anything to anyone other than their own downtrodden people. Murica are the problem.

0zprepz0

« Reply #35 on: August 08, 2018, 08:44:45 am »

Please can we ensure that comments on North Korea are made with a modicum of knowledge of history and context?
Let us not forget that Korea was occupied by Japan since about 1910. Having just kicked out the Japanese, they were ready to form a democratic government when the US installed their own dictatorship, and killed hundreds of thousands of citizens in the South and Cheju.
The US instigated the war. They killed millions of Koreans. There were so few buildings left standing that the USAF had trouble finding anything to bomb. The US also committed well-documented war crimes including dropping anthrax and experimenting with other biological weapons. The North Koreans still remember the firestorms and indiscriminate bombing so they remember what war crimes the US is capable of, while the media seems to have a much shorter memory.

Following the armistice, for 70 years, the US has refused to sign a peace treaty, keeping North Korea under constant threat. There is no valid reason for not concluding a peace treaty - None. Think about it.

For decades, the US has run "exercises" at harvest time. Exercises can easily turn into the real thing - they are sometimes used to mask the preparation for a real attack.
So these exercises force the North Koreans to choose between having a million reservists standing guard to defend a possible attack, and letting them go home to bring in the harvest. The exercises are not benign. They are a form of attack that led directly to food shortages. Then the western press criticizes North Korea for not providing enough food for its people (a situation that we caused).

Several years ago, North Korea hit upon a strategy to solve the problem. Having a nuclear weapon to retaliate against a US attack means they do not have to keep the reservists on guard, but they can bring in the entire harvest properly. This has provided NK with better food security. Whether or not it works, whether it could really be delivered, is less important. What is important is that the US can no longer attack and expect zero repercussions. There is now some non-zero risk that the US itself could suffer retaliation, and they cannot afford to take that risk.

You see? Its a sensible policy to defend against aggression from the US. It is purely defensive.
The nonsense from the press about DPRK being aggressive is ridiculous if you know anything of the history. They want the same thing that you want -they want their country to be safe, they want to be left alone.

The real reason the US continues to dramatise the threat from North Korea is that it provides the only excuse to have 28,000 troops stationed close to the Chinese mainland.

Hoopy

« Reply #36 on: August 08, 2018, 10:13:53 am »

Red and OzprepzO… Thanks for restoring my sanity.

The collective idiocy that is MSM on the subject of North Korea and to a further extent South Korea is appalling at best.The thing that really irks me though is the soaking up of all the BS hype that the general public absorb  and repeat on cue on social forums...added to that the way in which our grubberment tossers drink from the teat of amurican imperialism...they have managed to do it all throughout the ME and what is even scarier is the fact that they are repeating the same mistakes within the Asian sector eg. China and Russia and it's gotten us nowhere as a country.

Red

« Reply #37 on: August 08, 2018, 10:37:43 am »

Listening to the ABC radio this morning: once again Murica is banging on about NK supposedly having nuclear weapons and how they are threatening the world with them. It almost makes me wish that they did, and instead of talking about they just obliterated Murica to solve the problem.

On another note, I deleted the stalkbook ap off my phone a couple of weeks ago. Wow, stalkbook doesn't like being ignored! Now I get constant emails from them and they've escalated from telling me when someone has tagged me in something to now telling me when one of my friends has commented on something I'm not even a part of! It's almost like the whole point of stalkbook is to bombard you with what the powers-that-be want you to think about the world,and to have you exposed to as much product advertising as is possible!

Hoopy

« Reply #38 on: August 08, 2018, 10:12:42 pm »

Stalkbook , that's an interesting name for an app...I wonder just who is really doing the stalking. ;)
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Top Posters This Week