Oz Prepper Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Advanced Search  

News:

Donate
Happy Camper
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Have you missed your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length.

Select language:
* Recent Posts
Re: The Bunker
by doomsdayprepper4570
[Today at 12:08:06 pm]
by grenadier
[Today at 08:37:29 am]
by doomsdayprepper4570
[Today at 08:06:04 am]
by grenadier
[October 20, 2018, 11:40:30 pm]
by doomsdayprepper4570
[October 20, 2018, 02:19:28 pm]
Traffic
SurvivalBlog.com

• *Total Posts: 50190
  • *Total Topics: 4448
  • *Online Today: 94
  • *Most Online: 573
(July 28, 2017, 02:10:33 am)
  • *Users: 0
  • *Guests: 79
  • *Total: 79
Big River
OzPrepper Minecraft Server      OzPrepper on YouTube     

Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: Invasion Australia  (Read 5173 times)

Arkane

• VIP Forum Supporter
Invasion Australia
« on: February 23, 2018, 02:31:17 pm »

Invasion Australia

Day 1  several hundred Indonesian fishing boats with darn good motors land two thousand armed Islamic extremists in and around Port Headland, they land at first light and go on a killing spree killing all the locals workers etc everyone! They settle in and declare it "Southern Indonesia"
They have bought weapons mainly AK's RPG's light machineguns and unknown missiles
The fishing boats left quickly after landing the men and are now long gone
End of the day the bad guys are settling in using captured machinery to fortify many buildings, there are no locals left except one who phones the WA police in Perth
The word is out and the media, most .gov agencies etc are it a complete flap with rumours lies and guess's about what is happening, everyone has an opinion but no one really knows what is going on!
Overnight the first night much happens with information gathering, spy planes fly, satallites look etc etc!

Day 2 It is declared a terrorist attack and the defence force mobilises and the media hits turbocharged overdrive with reports and speculation on blanket coverage! Diplomatic expulsions commence. everything GO'S DOWNHILL FAST.

Day 3 military convoys are moving everywhere an overwhelming force is being assembled and moved to NW Western Australia to kick the bad guys out  Reserves are called up and most of what we got  heads northwest!
We are going to kick some arse big time!
Bare airbases are getting convoys to activate them etc
The navy is all heading there also
Spyplanes drones are all involved as Indonesia has mobilised its forces in case if retaliation

The whole thing is spiralling out of control it seems

Day 7 Port Headland is surrounded, supplies are still rolling in and an attack is imminant the enemy is outnumbered ten to one!

What have you done considering the general unrest?

doomsdayprepper4570

• Global Mod & VIP Forum Supporter
  • Keep ur powder dry and knives sharp
Re: Invasion Australia
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2018, 06:37:26 pm »

Hmmm.
Need to top up fuel supplies if any are available for me.
Dig up kit and have a stocktake.
Loose ends make my arse itch and I have just clipped my finger nails. So the itch flows to my trigger finger.

grenadier

• Hero Member - Trade Approved
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2018, 06:43:27 pm »

I'd be making sure I have oodles of batteries for radios, that food stocks are all ready, and keepinf ear to ground re political situation.

Arkane

• VIP Forum Supporter
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2018, 11:39:01 pm »

Day 8
The ADF is pounding the Port Headland incursion into oblivion but fuel and ammo is running low, still an easy win!

Early that morning at every seaport, airport and fishing village commercial ships and planes land, they disgorge thousands of armed men shouting "Allah Akbah" shooting all and sundry and spreading out killing with abandon.

By the end of day 8 there are about a hundred thousand enemy running amok! most first responders are dead, police, paramedics etc
Power has been cut and the grid has failed, phone and internet are overloaded and crashing, some commercial radio and tv stations are running on generators but are short on fuel and dropping off the air.
Most of the military are out Port Headland way and are a week from anywhere and short on everything.
Some local military barracks are putting up a fight but most of the soldiers are Port Headland way and and the barracks are being over run.
The local muslims have risen up and are assisting the invaders, here and there there is sporadic resistance by armed civilians but they are outnumbered!
that night more ships and planes land with more invaders. General chaos ensues in most coastal and some major inland towns with airports
Things are not looking good!

odzy

• VIP Forum Supporter
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2018, 07:27:02 am »

US dispatches the 6000 marines, helicopters, planes, etc currently stationed in Darwin to clean up the mess.
Life returns to normal...   :P

grenadier

« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2018, 07:28:18 am »

Did anybody think to call the Yanks?
I'm gone -- into the hills with my tribe and ready to team up with others to form guerilla teams.

doomsdayprepper4570

« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2018, 08:04:08 am »

I have contacted weapons licencing in brisbane and they have stated that they will be issuing new licences
at an increased rate. Anywhere from 3-8 months and permits to acquire will be expediated to 6 months
because of the invasion. Still no more than 50 rounds of ammo for each weapon though!
Ohhh, and nothing to be used against our friendly muslim invaders in case we offend them.
Also we will be sent 12 dozen packets of tic taks to assist with the bitter after taste caused by the
arse licking of muslim rulers!
Loose ends make my arse itch and I have just clipped my finger nails. So the itch flows to my trigger finger.

Paddler

• VIP Forum Supporter
  • 1CDO
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2018, 08:33:44 am »

Oh my god Doomie you hit the nail on the head there or was it the Muslim on the head lmfao  ;D ;D 8)
The brave may not live long, but , the cautious do not live at all , ride on

Arkane

• VIP Forum Supporter
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2018, 08:35:27 am »

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
US dispatches the 6000 marines, helicopters, planes, etc currently stationed in Darwin to clean up the mess.
Life returns to normal...   :P

The US marines have been ordered to stay on base as it is none of there business, defend there base only, no authority to engage yet!

Weapons licencing are not answering the phone, civilians ordered to co operate with the invaders to reduce casualties!

Day 10
Approximatly half a million invaders are on Aus soil now, raping, killing and stealing as they see fit.
Towns west of the ranges have been left alone so far but as numbers rise the enemy is forging inland!

Local resistance is building but still ineffective, the stink of death is steadily building!

odzy

• VIP Forum Supporter
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2018, 10:10:36 am »

Time to move to Norfolk Island I think  :P

grenadier

« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2018, 07:06:07 pm »

I called Mel Gibson. Steven Seagull is on the way. We are all doomed. Should haver had a scorched earth policy.

odzy

• VIP Forum Supporter
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2018, 07:26:22 pm »

Gren, the way I see it it's best to let others fight it out.  Prep like its no tomorrow and enjoy whatever left you have, then go out in style  :o :o

doomsdayprepper4570

« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2018, 07:40:35 pm »

Anyone want any cheap cans as you may need them to covertly stay alive and knock off a few
ragheads?

grenadier

« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2018, 08:14:40 am »

Odzy, am pretty well set up unless it's a run and hide forever situation. Can't run real well these days. It's an age thing. But if the situation became ultra dire, I could hold a few rag heads off for a while to let the rest of the gang do whateever they want.
Doomie, can you invent one for high velocity rounds?

doomsdayprepper4570

« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2018, 12:47:15 pm »

You can make them for 50cal browning even.
It is just the material has the be stronger to withstand the pressures involved. They will not of course
"silence" the report, but it does dimminish by between 30-50% and makes it hard to pinpoint where the shot came from. Subsonic rounds you can not hear the shot from 15 meters and at 100 meters
it is untraceable.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Top Posters This Week