Oz Prepper Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Advanced Search  

News:

Donate
Happy Camper
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Have you missed your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length.

Select language:
* Recent Posts
Re: Building a bunker from sleepers
by Pedro
[Today at 11:43:29 am]
Re: Nato Troops in Australia
by doomsdayprepper4570
[November 13, 2018, 09:22:06 pm]
Re: Building a bunker from sleepers
by Hoopy
[November 13, 2018, 09:02:19 pm]
Re: Nato Troops in Australia
by 0zprepz0
[November 13, 2018, 07:16:36 pm]
Re: Off Grid Heating
by Prepper03
[November 13, 2018, 04:48:17 pm]
Traffic
SurvivalBlog.com
  • *Total Members: 2030
  • *Latest: Nugget

• *Total Posts: 50311
  • *Total Topics: 4457
  • *Online Today: 93
  • *Most Online: 573
(July 28, 2017, 02:10:33 am)
  • *Users: 1
  • *Guests: 35
  • *Total: 36

Big River
OzPrepper Minecraft Server      OzPrepper on YouTube     

Author Topic: Syria...Iminent.  (Read 596 times)

Hoopy

• Sr. Member - Trade Approved
Syria...Iminent.
« on: September 09, 2018, 10:40:57 pm »

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   

Not sure if many people are watching the Syrian situation but it seems Utube/twitter see fit to shut down not only the countries government accounts but also private accounts and by way of coincidence it kinda looks like silicon valley's playing in tune with the warmongers that created the mess over there for some dubious reason.TPTB must be really worried about social media and how far it reach's and of course the actual content...wouldn't want to go against the narrative the media are feeding most people now would we. Considering the fact that the Syrian regular armed forces along with the Russians are about to clear Idlib of the last tewowists in the country I wonder if the two aren't connected.

This is a major part of the preparation for a massive attack from the uk/us and israhell IMHO and just maybe under false pretences (Chemical attack) , it's already been used several times but they have never silenced whole state and private social media accounts before.Whatever happens over there will affect us here no doubt about that so I just want to put it out that we may have a few months or a few weeks but it's close.

odzy

• VIP Forum Supporter
Re: Syria...Iminent.
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2018, 06:14:16 am »

The UK and US have to many of their fighters trapped in Idlib and that is the reason they are keen to start a war.  I hope Russia is going to clean up that mess and finish the war in Syria.  If UK and US wanna escalate it will be interesting to see whats going to happen ;)

Pedro

• VIP Forum Supporter
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2018, 08:21:58 am »

There is a bit of information here (don't know how factual);

This could be the trigger for a major event (e.g. WW3) or just increased aggression by USA and friends.

Looks like Syria and Russia are not going to be put off by calls for ceasefires or
accusations of chemical attacks (which seem likely to happen) and finish off their opposition in Idlib,
(plus many women, children etc - but hey, you can't have a decent battle without a bit of collateral damage).

Test time for Putin I think.
If he does nothing like the last times he will be regarded as a wuss by the pentagon,
which will encourage them to go in hard (even though Putin might be playing a clever? chess game).

If he reacts by sinking a few ships, USA and their 'allies' will use it as an excuse to escalate their
attacks against Syria AND Russian assets (their airbase there?).

Either way, it's likely it's going to be an escalation which could easily get out of any sides control.
That could affect us with disruptions to oil supplies or even a bit of radiation floating about.

Personally I would like to see Putin give them an embarrassing hiding that would make the 'coalition'
back off and go and harass some smaller country if they must.
Maybe shoot down every tomahawk that's launched or any fighter that enters Syrian airspace if they can.

Maybe time for us to just check on our status - fuel, basic foodstuffs etc.
I've got to get spuds and beans planted this week - might be the only fresh food available by December.

Hoopy

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2018, 09:51:45 am »

Pedro..."Maybe time for us to just check on our status - fuel, basic foodstuffs etc.
I've got to get spuds and beans planted this week - might be the only fresh food available by December. "

My main reason for posting Pedro diesel and petrol has to be a big thought also...look at NZ now at $2.90 per litre and that's without shortage's.

On the chess match one has to remember that the S-200's that shot down 70 odd missiles out of 103 were soviet era defence weapons the S-400's (Top of the line) haven't been used yet so they are a bit of a mystery for the yanks along with all the newer stuff that Russia unveiled earlier this year which is offence ordinance. 

OzHippy

• Hero Member - Trade Approved
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2018, 07:07:24 pm »

The war talk continues.  It could be the begging of hostilities that eventual leads to ww3.  I think the US will have to bow out of Syria - there is not much justification to continue the proxy war.

US Says Assad Has Approved Gas Attack In Idlib, Setting Stage For Major Military Conflict
We live in interesting times!!

Mirage

• Full Member - Trade Approved
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2018, 07:31:37 pm »

Yep.  It really looks like the US leadership want's to do a re-enactment of WW2 ... except this time they want to play the part of 'Germany'.  Taking on everyone, everwhere, at once.  Perhaps it will go thermo-nuclear and things will be very quiet for the next 1000 years or so.  I expect nuclear sunsets will be pretty ... all that dust and ash defracting the light and such.

Washington just shit on their doorstep again big-time by threatening personal sanctions against International Court officials.  They want to stop any investigations involving the actions of US troops in Afstan and elsewhere.  That on-top of threatening anyone trading with Iran after they withdrew from the international agreement.  They are at zero credibility now. 

The only thing they successfully achieved in recent years is (by default) broker an alliance between Russia and China by antagonising them both.  They have even attacked their own long standing allies interests (including us) with their trade policies.

Then there is the weird situation where they spend more on their military than the next 20 lesser nations combined and admit they need to 'close the gap' on various weapons systems?  They've perfected inefficiency and ineffectiveness. 

I feel sorry for the average American ... this must be hard to take for them.  They got to the moon, built the never to be bettered SR-71, fielded world leading warplanes and were the factory of the world for a few decades ... then let it all go in an orgy of corporate corruption.  Perhaps one day there might be an uprising over there and the Ruski's and Chinese can supply weapons to the US freedom fighters in the same way the US has supplied weapons to 'freedom fighters' around the globe.
'Just how dangerous is he?'
'Compared to what? ... The bubonic plague?' 
(No Country for Old Men)

doomsdayprepper4570

• Global Mod & VIP Forum Supporter
  • Keep ur powder dry and knives sharp
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2018, 08:20:52 pm »

I think I have enough powder and projectiles!
Need some unleaded and 2000 liters of diesel to fill everything.
Batteries check.
Solar panels and regs check.
Beef in and out of freezer check.
Debts paid out check.
Need some new tyres as well.
Loose ends make my arse itch and I have just clipped my finger nails. So the itch flows to my trigger finger.

Hoopy

« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2018, 11:54:14 pm »

At the behest of "WHO"...

Who's who s a revolving door...here we have a US senator stating the UK govt is behind the planed FALSE chemical attack in Idlib and then we have this from Bolton...
 "After a speech in Washington on Monday, Bolton told reporters, “We’ve been in consultation with the British and the French, who joined us in the second strike, and they also agree that another use of chemical weapons will result in a much stronger response."...Get that "THEY also agree"

Here is that article... You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The latter being After the info on the UK by the way.

This is the article on amuricas stance on the ICC that Mirage spoke of... You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

There are other articles I could post links to from several countries and what their politicians have stated on the Syria agenda like Merkel thinking about joining the coalition "FR/US/israhell" and also one on the Dutch of all countries that want to STOP funding tewowists in the conflict now because it didn't live up to the original agenda...YES FUNDING TEWOWISTS...like I stated it's a who's who revolving door.

There are UK and US forces in Idlib and the hard core tewowists there are Wahabis you know..."Kill the Infidels at all cost" which funny enough are backed/funded by Saudi Arabia which is their branch of islam and they are at present the head of the human rights council in the UN.

Sorry...sometimes I get me nuts in a bunch.

Top Posters This Week